A construction loan is a type of non-traditional loan program. A construction mortgage is a short-term, temporary loan used to finance the construction of improvements and building on land. These loans are a perfect fit for someone who rather build their home from the ground up, versus purchasing an older property. This is also a great option for people to choose the plot of land exactly where they want to live, especially near amenities, schools, public safety and more. We are the leading provider for construction mortgages in South Florida, cities ranging from Boynton Beach, Coral Springs and Miramar.
Advantages of Construction Loans
- You can choose where you would like to build your home
- You can pick an area that has good rated schools
- You can build your home by amenities such as parks, grocery stores, public transportation and etc.
- You can choose your own appliances, size of the home, as well has how many bedrooms and bathrooms you would like
- Having a new home allows there to be no wear and tear on the roof, as well as great structuring because it will be brand new
How to Qualify for a Construction Loan
- Need a qualified builder
- Minimum down payment of 20%
- Proof of your ability to repay loan
- The property value must be appraised
- The lender needs detailed descriptions
Where Should I Choose to Build My New Home
- In an area that fits your ideal lifestyle
- Find an area that is not in a flood zone
- If you have children, find an area that accommodates family activities
Apply For a Construction Loan
We have discussed the many benefits of construction loans. This loan is a great option for many people who are looking to build their home to their liking and having more flexibility in terms of where they choose to live. We are the leading provider for construction mortgages in South Florida, cities ranging from Boynton Beach, Coral Springs and Miramar.